Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where can I get piano sheet music for my favourite songs free?

I've tried everywhere online but I can't find them, learning piano and want to find the sheet music to my favourite songs or at least a pge where I can copy the chords and that down, can you help? xxxxWhere can I get piano sheet music for my favourite songs free?
just do a search in google or yahoo for free sheet music or free chordsWhere can I get piano sheet music for my favourite songs free?
Hi





I don't know where you would get anything for free, but you could try your local charity shops, or second hand shops, they won't be free, but they will be cheap, certainly a lot cheaper than new, you could also put ads in free ad papers asking if anyone has any, or try e-bay, or try the Library, Schools and Colleges might have old ones to give away, it's all worth a try, you will be inundated with them soon, good luck.





Be Happy, From.





happytiger.
Try the library

No comments:

Post a Comment