Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I find piano sheet music that I can print off the internet for Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse?

i love this song and i really want to play the piano solo part to this and i haven't found any sheet music online that i can just print off without buying it or anything. please tell me if you know some websites or something.Where can I find piano sheet music that I can print off the internet for Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse?
http://www.microcuts.net/uk/tabs





They have sheet music for all Muse's songs, free to download in .pdf format.Where can I find piano sheet music that I can print off the internet for Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse?
';just print off without buying it';





you can't legally





that song is covered by the copyright laws
  • mac rvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment