Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can i find listen to your heart piano solo piano sheet?

i want to do this song for a recital an my teacher said to find the solo for it an i don't know where to find it. can someone help?Where can i find listen to your heart piano solo piano sheet?
I'm afraid I don't know of any pieces named that... It sounds something that Mendelssohn might compose, but... No he has no pieces named that...





I'm afraid you must be in the wrong category...





And finding free sheet music is theft, so I'd advise against using the link the other answerer gave...Where can i find listen to your heart piano solo piano sheet?
Find it in a music store; they sell sheet music, you buy it.
http://fortepiano.szm.com/notes/LISTENTOYOURHEART.pdf
  • mac rvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment