Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I find The Beatles piano sheet music?

I don't know how to read notes, and I'm having trouble finding sheet music online with the letters instead of notes. Could anyone please help me? I'm not particular about the song, but I've already learned Here Comes the Sun. Thanks =]Where can I find The Beatles piano sheet music?
I have the full beatles book with all the beatles songs (not including their covers) on my computer, it has notes, and above the notes are all the letters.


send me and e-mail...


m_hb239@hotmail.com


i'll send it over


(not today, cos i'm in the other house. but tomorrow i can get it over.)Where can I find The Beatles piano sheet music?
Do you have local music stores, look there, otherwise go on amazon.com. i've gotten some great music books from there. You should probably learn the notes, it'll be a lot easier to find music.

No comments:

Post a Comment