Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can I find '; This Is Me '; by Demi Lovato piano sheet?

I'm searching eveeeryyywher online '; This Is Me '; by Demi Lovato ( it played in camp rock ) , and it's nowhere!!!


I'd really appreciate it if someone can gimme a link to it, and plus, without downloading ( im not allowd to download stuff on this computer ). But I'd reallllllly appreciate it. I'm trying to learn it, andd play and sing it at the talent show next year . :)How can I find '; This Is Me '; by Demi Lovato piano sheet?
musicnotes.com type in this is me on the search box and it comes uo with the camp rock piano book for you or you can look it up on youtube.com i did both.How can I find '; This Is Me '; by Demi Lovato piano sheet?
google

Report Abuse



http://writtenmelodies.com/Piano/Modern/Sheets/DemiLovato_ThisIsMe.pdf

Report Abuse



If you're still looking for it


Here's the link:


http://www.scribd.com/doc/4043131/DemiLovato-ThisIsMe


You don't have to download it just print it nd practice the song.








(: Kathleen

Report Abuse



I hope your talent show goes well, I searched Google, but I could only find downloadables. If you wait for a while, because It just came out a little while ago, You will probobly be able to find something, and it might take a while, but you can probobly buy a book which has all the lyrics and notes in it at barnes and nobles.
Hi I am just giving you a pointer, if you go on Youtube, it will tell you if you search for it. Also, I am hoping to play it at my talent show next year too!You will do awesome!! Hope this helps!
i too am looking for the sheet music ';this is me'; but since it just came out i recorded it when she was playing the piano and played it by ear. i'm still working on it though.
Check www.sheetmusicplus.com but you have to BUY the music... that is a copy written piece, so you can't get it for free, legally.
Go onto Youtube and type in This is Me Piano Version Download and you'll find it.
thats one of the best songs. and i LOVE the one with joe in it... this is me/i gotta find you.


hes so hott

No comments:

Post a Comment