Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I find piano sheet music for a 97 year old lady who is visually impaired?

a great site for sheet music is jwpepper.com. they have large print piano music and just about anything else dealing with sheet music.Where can I find piano sheet music for a 97 year old lady who is visually impaired?
I haven't heard of any sites that offer ';large print'; sheet music but it should be fairly straightforward to enlarge at the printing stage.





There are a lot of sites that offer free sheet music.





How badly impaired is her sight? Does she read braille?





Please email me if I can help further: novawoman@hotmail.comWhere can I find piano sheet music for a 97 year old lady who is visually impaired?
Like it was said above, I would think any print shop worth it's salt can probably blow it up for you.
Here is a list of large print music.


http://www.encoremusic.com/piano/search.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment