Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is learning how to read piano sheet music difficult?

I've been using piano tabs and just basically learning to play on my own but I kind of want to learn to read sheet music properly.Is learning how to read piano sheet music difficult?
it's basically easy if you know some tricks. like beginning with piano sheet music for children. that's where i am at and it helps..good luckIs learning how to read piano sheet music difficult?
its really really easy. It's all memorization. You need to memorize the notes along with the corresponding keys. at first it is hard, but advance slowly and it gets easier each time. good luck.
Not at all. Well at lest for me. I in like 5th grade I taught myself to read the music and learn how to play very easy songs on the piano. I leaned ';mary had a little lamb'' and ''good morning''
  • mac rvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment