Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I find Piano Sheet music for Through the Fire and Flames Dragonforce?

Okay, well I have typed it in on google but weird things always pop up. I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR THE SHEET. All I want is to find it and like print it out or buy it, I don't know why it is so confusing for so many people to make you look at tabs and all that but if anyone knows that would be great thanks!Where can I find Piano Sheet music for Through the Fire and Flames Dragonforce?
I don't think that there is any music sheets for it on the keyboard or the piano. I am looking for the same thing and I need help. If you get this message email me and if you find the sheet also email me. You might be able to get the guitar notes and try turn it into piano notes........Where can I find Piano Sheet music for Through the Fire and Flames Dragonforce?
http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/ has probably the largest collection of sheet music in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment