Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's the piano sheet for i hate this part by pussycat dolls?

If its possible could you give the url and only if its free.


i've been googling it all day and cant find it if anybody happens to have it that would help so much, im doing that song for my recital in january and need it a.sap.


thank you so much!


ten points rewarded.What's the piano sheet for i hate this part by pussycat dolls?
I was looking for the same sheet music too! It's a beautiful song!


Here's the link (I've given you the link that takes you straight to RapidShare)


http://rapidshare.com/files/155450986/Pu鈥?/a>


But this sheet music has the treble/right hand and the chords on top. It's good, but I'm still looking for a sheet that has both treble and bass on it.


:DWhat's the piano sheet for i hate this part by pussycat dolls?
Please, I will give anything for you to try and teach me how to play this song. I don't know how to read music, but I have never wanted to learn how to play a song so badly, its so beautiful. I listen to it over and over trying to mimic the sounds on my keyboard but its just too hard. Please help.
I play the piano an i know it's so beautiful. I know the beginning, but its the simple one but it thought i say because it may be of help to others!





RH: G,G,G,A,G,F,G,G,G,A,G,F,E,E,E,F,E,D,C,C,鈥?br>

LH: D F C Bb





I think that's played 3 times or something.








Candy xx
  • mac rvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment